Monday, August 31, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

Grandma Gibson invited us to the Dinosaur Museum on the last Tuesday of August. Apparently, Thanksgiving Point had a Tuesday special all through August where each venue was only $2. You can't beat a good deal like that. Doug, Amber, Leah, and Paige came too. We had fun hangin' with them (They have been in NYC the past few years while Doug was in Podiatry school) and Grammie. Unfortunately my camera battery gave out about 10 minutes after we got there. This is all I got. Grandma wants to go back and read all the informative plaques that the kids brushed past to get to the next cool thing. Sorry Grandma.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Okay Becky-- what is this? I hadn't checked your blog in ages because there were never any updates! Now look! TONS! Loving the "new" stuff! Keep it coming! :P IT was fun seeing you guys last week! Aubrey is so cute! I had quite the little conversation with her-- I Love her!!!

doug said...

I love that pic with mitch on the dino sacrum, or whatever that was.

emily jeanne said...

Looks so fun! Wish I was there!

Dan Doxey said...

Love the new design on your blog Becky. Looks like a fun trip to see the dinosaurs!

The Crane Family said...

Wow Becky! I love the update! How fun to be together--and who can pass up the dinosaur museum? Sounds like a real hoot! We love all your updates-always a party at the Gibson's!